Students from abroad

PhD Students

If you want to undertake a PhD at the University Koblenz - Landau, you can apply directly. You first need to find a professor who supervises your thesis on your own initiative. Please make sure to provide a written confirmation of the relevant department and the respective professor for the supervision.

More you can find here


If you have no direct access to the German universities with your degree and need to make an assessment test, then you can complete the courses in preparation for this assessment test in Studienkolleg in Mainz.

Here goes to Studienkolleg