- PINTS Experiments Data Sets: Two large datasets crawled from Flickr and Delicious in 2006/2007 containing user-tag-resouce relations which are ordered by timestamp.
- Tagging Models: This data set consists of the "xml", "blog" and "ajax" co-occurrence stream which were crawled from Del.icio.us. These co-occurrence streams were used for evaluating the Epistemic Model which simulates the tagging behavior of users.
- Search sessions of the MyTag portal: This data set contains the search sessions that were performed on the MyTag search engine. The data set is only available upon request.
- Semantic Desktop Evaluation Data: Task descriptions and screenshots of their presentation by the evaluation wizard. Questions and results from the subjective feedback questionnaire employed in the summative evaluation of the X-COSIM semantic desktop.
- TripleRank Data Sets: Data sets used for the analysis and evaluation of TripleRank.
- Spatial Context Evaluation Framework: Dataset for the evaluation of spatial reasoning and region labelling approaches.
- Goal-oriented Software Product Line Engineering: Evaluation Dataset
- KONECT: The Koblenz Network Collection
- SchemEx: An approach and tool for web-scale, real-time indexing and schema extraction of Linked Open Data (LOD) at linear runtime complexity