Application / Registration
Be prepared to apply for the programme by July 15th 2012 - though applications are welcome on an ongoing basis, admittance being possible until available places are filled or the term starts.
We recommend strongly to apply latest at mid of September, especially if you need a visa.
Students with a non-German bachelor degree
Uni-assist checks the certificates. Only diplomas of international accredited universities will be accepted.
After this check the application will be forwarded to the University of Koblenz-Landau, which will decide about the suitability of the applicants profile.
- Students from EU: 48 Euro
- Students from outer EU: 64 Euro
Students who are accepted for the master programme "Web Science" can apply for reimbursement of the uni-assist fee after the successful immatriculation.
Students with a German bachelor degree
Studierendensekretariat Universität Koblenz-Landau, Campus Koblenz
- Application: http://www.uni-koblenz-landau.de/studium/bewerbung/ https://qiszul.uni-koblenz.de/qisserverzulko/rds?state=wimma&stg=n&imma=einl
- Important: http://www.uni-koblenz-landau.de/studium/studium/faq/bewerbung-zulassung/unterlagen-bewerbung
- Contact: http://www.uni-koblenz-landau.de/verwaltung/abt-3/studierendensekretariat-koblenz
Fees and costs
In general this master programme is free of tuition. Only students who already received a master degree would have to pay the fee for a second degree (currently 650 Euro per semester).
All students have to pay the contribution for student union (Studierendenwerk), local bus ticket and student body (Studierendenschaft), currently 109 Euro.