Faculty 8: Psychology
Welcome to our website
In 2010, the Psychology Program at the University of Koblenz-Landau, Campus Landau, has attained once again top ratings through the evaluation of teaching in the university ranking conducted by the Centre for Higher Education Development (CHE). The students rated the general study situation, counseling, and the practical orientation and occupational relevance of the study course as excellent. In the comparison with German and other psychology departments outside of Germany- 60 institutes in total- the Department of Psychology at Koblenz-Landau University was ranked sixth. Thus, our department is in the top ten percent.
In the following you will find information about the subdivisions offered by our department, our Bachelor, Master and Diploma study programs, and our research activities.
Our department consists of the following subdivisions, which reflect the broad scope of the field of psychology:
- General and Educational Psychology
- Developmental Psychology and Educational Research
- Diagnostics, Differential and Personality Psychology, Methods and Evaluation
- Biopsychology, Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Psychology of Work and Social Behavior
- Institute of Communication Psychology, Media Education, and Speech Communication