In order to enrol as a student at our university, you require the following documents

  • proof of health insurance (see information under health insurance)
  • proof of semester contribution payment
  • a copy of your admission letter

Since the enrollment should take place as soon as possible (ideally during the first week of October/ April), please make it a priority of yours to take out a sufficient health insurance and to transfer the semester contribution in time (taking into account that the transfer can take a few days depending on where the money is sent from or if you need to open a bank account here in Germany).

Please be aware that you possibly have to register first with University of Koblenz-Landau in order to be allowed to travel to other countries.

Registration with university takes about one week after presentation of the necessary documents.


The points of contact for the enrollment of international students are:

2 Column Layout

Campus Koblenz

Ms. Julia Szakun-Solf

Registrar's Office for Internationals

Email: studko@uni-koblenz.de

Campus Landau

Mr. Dominik Sinn

Registration Office for Internationals