Grants and sponsorships

BAföG (Federal Education and Trainings Assistance Act) and scholarships

What requirements must I meet in order to get BAföG assistance? What applications and forms do I need to submit? Where can I find a contact person? Important information about BAföG assistance can be found on the following page. Additionally you can find information about the scholarships at the University of Koblenz-Landau.


Assistance for students who are single parents or pregnant

Single parent students and pregnant students are often faced with massive challenges. To ease the financial burden during their course of studies there are a number of ways in which they can receive assistance from different sources.  Find out more about available assistance: