Service and Information

Departmental Services

Are you looking for an application form to claim your travel expenses or for other information? Here you can gain access to the service pages of the five departments as well as to numerous documents and information.

Service pages

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have questions about the procedure for third party funded projects or hiring staff? Do you need a signature from the President or the Chancellor? Here are answers to frequently asked questions concerning university administration. (Currently only available in German)



    If you have any queries about or problems with EDP systems, the Helpdesk will be able to assist you. Here you will find the right contact person for your location. (Currently only available in German)


    Safety at Work and Occupational Health

    The administrative assistants for safety and occupational health at the Koblenz and Landau campuses are your first port of call in all issues related to health and safety in the workplace. (Currently only available in German)

    Safety at work

    Further and Continuing Education

    Non-academic further and continuing education programs are open to all members of staff at the University of Koblenz-Landau. Information on program providers, the application process and required application forms is available here. (Only available in German)

    Continuing education

    Service Agreements

    A service agreement is a contract that can be concluded between the head of administration and the staff council, which represents the interests of the employees in any given department. At the University of Koblenz-Landau numerous service agreements have been concluded. These service agreements frequently regulate the introduction and use of new software. (Only available in German)

    Service agreements